Launch of Dimension Data’s Uptime services for Palo Alto Networks in the Philippines
Dimension Data is offering its Uptime Maintenance Support Services for Palo Alto Networks® in the Philippines to provide IT agility, reduce downtime and improve the overall efficiency for clients’ business operations. Dimension Data is Palo Alto Networks’ only global Platinum Partner in the Philippines.
Dimension Data’s Uptime Services has several service elements that, when combined, will help to ensure business continuity for organisations of all sizes — this includes enterprise-level businesses, government bodies as well as calamity response and rescue.
Dimension Data will provide Level 1 and Level 2 support services as part of its Uptime services for Palo Alto Networks, with certified engineers providing the best possible assistance to its clients in the Philippines. This latest service offering from Dimension Data helps organisations allocate the appropriate level of response to events that occur with specific software and hardware devices.
It also provides a broad combination of response commitments applicable across a range of service calendars for around-the-clock protection of critical business systems. In addition, Dimension Data’s Uptime services provide users with access to engineers and technicians who liaise directly with vendors to accelerate incident resolution.
The Palo Alto Networks products and offerings supported under Uptime include:
• Next-generation firewall appliances
• VM-Series virtualized next-generation firewalls
• Subscriptions: Threat Prevention, WildFire™ threat analysis service, URL Filtering, GlobalProtect™ network security for endpoints
• Panorama™ network security management
• Traps™ advanced endpoint protection
• Aperture™ SaaS security service
• AutoFocus™ threat intelligence service
Dimension Data’s Uptime Service Plans include:
• Remote – 24/7 remote support for software with incident-response within 30minutes
• Parts only – a cost-effective hardware plan that delivers 24/7 remote support and parts onsite
• Onsite – for hardware and software infrastructure that provides incident response within 15minutes
• Mission Critical – for hardware and software support which includes fast track access to senior engineers, availability and capacity monitoring and reporting, configuration archiving, and onsite engineer with part support within two hours when needed.
Dimension Data’s Uptime Service Plans are complemented by a set of advanced Proactive Support Services which include:
• Asset Tracking and Analytics
• Availability & Capacity Monitoring
• Third Party Incident Coordination
• Configuration Archive
• Proactive Problem Support
• Technical Account Manager
• IT Service Integration
• Service Delivery Assurance
• Annual Version Updates
Josef Figueroa, ASEAN Executive Advisor, Dimension Data Philippines, said: “With this new Uptime offering, Dimension Data gains a new momentum in the high-growth Southeast Asian market. We are glad to expand our Uptime offerings to further improve our multi-vendor support for us to provide better support to our clients.”
Abut Dimension Data
Dimension Data harnesses the transformative power of technology to help organisations achieve great things in the digital era. As a member of the NTT Group, we focus on digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces for tomorrow, cybersecurity, and network as the platform. With a turnover of USD 7.5 billion and offices in 58 countries, we deliver services wherever our clients are, at every stage of their technology journey. Accelerate your ambition.
In Asia Pacific, we operate in 35 offices across 13 countries. We help clients enable technology, operate their IT infrastructures and transform technology solutions that deliver value. It combines an expertise in networking, security, customer experience (CX) and collaboration, data centre and end-user computing, with advanced skills in IT outsourcing, IT-as-a-Service, Systems integration services and training. www.dimensiondata.com
Palo Alto Networks and the Palo Alto Networks logo are trademarks of Palo Alto Networks, Inc. in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other trademarks, trade names or service marks used or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.