Converge ICT, the pure end-to-end Fiber Internet provider in the country, together with FTTH Council Asia Pacific is proud to bring the 13th annual FTTH APAC Conference 2018 on May 8-10, 2018 at Shangri-La at the Fort, Makati City, Philippines.
Gathering all the companies active in the Asia-Pacific telecoms market and the over 600 senior executives participating this year is no easy task. Yet, this annual conference will serve as the meeting point for the region’s top operators, solution providers, and vendors as well.
Now is your rare chance to position your company as a market leader and take advantage of this event to build networks, partake in open discussions, and be aware of the latest regional market trends and technological disruptions.
Key topics to discuss:
- The importance of fiber to the network edge for future proof telecom networks in the Philippines.
- Digital services as a critical economic platform for the country and a launch pad for innovation.
- Designing win-win partnerships between the Philippine government, carriers, “over the top” players and non-traditional investors.
- What are the entertainment and connected living needs of the Philippines?
- What are your visions for the future of telecommunications and entertainment in the country?
This event is hosted by the Republic of the Philippines Department of Information and Communications Technology, the Philippine Cable Television Association, CONVERGE ICT,together with leading Philippines ICT companies.
About Converge ICT
An ISO-Certified company, Converge ICT is the fastest growing fiber Internet and other digital consumer-centric services provider in the Philippines today. Their premium products and services run through the first pure end-to-end fiber Internet network in the country. Whether you are at home, in your business, or in the corporate world, Converge is the brand of choice!